Stockfeed Funeral Cover
The Stockfeed Funeral Cover is an optional free micro-funeral embedded product that extends a monthly renewable funeral cover benefit to a poultry farmer that buys their National Foods Stockfeed from Gain Cash and Carry stores. Each bag purchased provides the customer with the following benefits;
Personal risk benefits
- US$100 cover per 50kg bag purchased.
- US$50 cover per 25kg bag purchased
- Maximum Cover of up to US$2,000
No waiting- period.
The cover is only valid for one month.
HOW TO CLAIM
Upon the death of an insured poultry farmer, the nominated policy beneficiaries can notify Zimnat Life Assurance through either one of the following channels:
- Toll-free number 321
- Visiting your nearest Zimnat branch
- Visiting your nearest Gain Cash and Carry outlet
The beneficiaries are required to produce the following:
- Proof of death is required in the form of a burial order/death certificate
- Original police report in the event of accidental death
All funeral cover benefits are available for a month immediately after the purchase of the National Foods Stockfeed poultry feed. However, no benefit will be payable if death occurs as a result of:
- As a consequence of war, invasion, the act of a foreign enemy, hostilities or war-like operations (whether war has been declared or not), mutiny, riot, civil commotion, civil war, rebellion, insurrections, conspiracy siege
- As a result of suicide (whether sane or insane) during the first 24 calendar months from the date of commencement or reinstatement
Terms & Conditions apply